Free Cute 13inch Crochet Doll Pattern!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Free Crochet Doll Pattern


The wonderful Rosina sent me this link to the cute 13 inch free droll PDF form Lily yarns news letter.

With a change of skin tone, and possibly the dress color too ;) she would be fantastic for our drive. Of course remove the dress and change the color of your yarn at the neck, waist and feet and you have boy doll in a top with trousers!

I was so impressed by the pattern I signed up for a free membership and look at the second free doll pattern I found on their site! She too is 13 inches tall so the perfect size for little hands to love!



So cute!  Thanks Rosina!




If you know of any other free online Dolly patterns or have one you’d like to share with Dolly Donations, please let me know!!

Thanks and Happy Crocheting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP