This Weeks Dollies! Wow we have done well!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

haitidollies3

Carla (USA) made these fashionable little girls (along with three boys)!  "I had so much fun with their hairstyles. I used pompoms for the pink and yellow haired girls' "puffs" and a fun mix of yarn for the purple haired girl's ponytail."   For more photos and her post on these little cuties please see her blog, The Scientific Seamstress

Dollies for Haiti

Poppy became a super dolly making star with 21 dollies!! We can all appreciate just how busy she's been! Each has a lovely hand embroidered smiley friendly face, just fabulous!

DSC05372

I just adore Melinda little girls, with their long white socks and sweet 1920's style hair clips! She told me:
" ....(I) .... had so much fun and extra material that I am making two more girls and two boys. " 
Brilliant, thanks so much Melinda!


Suzy's (UK) sweet family of four all have matching hats, outfits and pretty painted faces!

waldorf doll libby with out jacket

Arvida's sweet girl, 'libby' with her wavy locks and fabulous dress looks so cuddly!



"Such a nice way for us crafters to help." say's Joy (UK) on her blog Perfect Little World She's shipping off these three little sweetie pies as I type!  ...... and look they have shoes!!

001

Here is Rosie's (UK) sweet little dolly.  I love shoes!!! (Ok would someone please make a pairs for my girl dollies i'm running out of time!!! hahaha)


And let's not forget the boys!!!!  Agnes (USA) made yet another dolly and i think he's a very handsome chap! (My mum always said if he makes you laugh then he's a keeper, and this little man looks very happy indeed!)


And last but not least, meet Stephanie's little purple princess!
(Alas her camera over her dollies soft face and it's come out pink)


Oops are those legs supposed to be arms

 "Oops . . . are those legs where the arms should be?" Twelve Crafts Before Christmas
Sorry ladies, I couldn't resit!

Well done everyone! Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP