Meet & Greet Aleta Wills

Friday, February 26, 2010


Let me introduce Aleta Wills to our Dolly Community!

What was your favorite Doll, Toy, Blankie as a child?
A stuffie bear with plastic face and hands and he sucked his thumb. I was devasted when my little sisters were fighting and ripped an arm off - that my Grandma thankfully sewed back on. And now he sits in my craft room.

What do you do, e.g. Crafter, Doll Maker, Super Mommy, Home School Teacher
All of the above! LOL! I am a Mommy of four girls who sews, crochets, scrabooks, crafts in general, and homeschools.

I am a military wife stationed up in North Pole, Alaska. My 7 and 5 year old helped me make a doll, and then my 7 year old decided she wanted to make another one - and then I decided they were too fun and cute that I made one more (the boy). Link to blog - Aleta's Art

Thanks Aleta! It's a pleasure to meet you!
Happy Sewing!

If you would like to take part in the Dolly Fans, Meet & Greet posts Click here for details!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP