Paying It Forward: Help Me, Help You!

Monday, February 22, 2010

 
I’m all about paying it forward, and I have wanted to write blog posts on all of you and your efforts to make and/or spread the word about Dolly Donations. But it’s just little old me on this end….…..and time just seems to disappear!  Not to be defeated I came up with a plan.
 
What was the saying in Jerry Maguire: Help Me, Help You!

Answer a few simple questions, send them to me in an e-mail, attach a photo or two and a link to your blog/website and I’ll post your very own ‘Meet & Greet’ blog here on Dolly Donations!  And/or you can always let me re:blog a post you’ve written about your Dolly Donations experience (here's a brilliant example!)  This way we get to know who is in our fabulous Dolly community!

Here’s what I’ll need from you:
  • Your name.
  • A photo: you or your creations.
  • What was your favorite Doll, Toy, Blankie as a child.
  • What do you do, e.g. Crafter, Doll Maker, Super Mommy, Home School Teacher, etc .
  • A small bio– and if you like, how you have helped Dolly Donations.
  • Link to your website/blog if you have one.
This is open to everyone who has added a dolly donations button, written a blog and/or made a dolly!

Ok I’ll get the ball rolling....
----------------------------------


I’m Sarah.  My favorite dolly was a rag doll named Holly Hobby.

I was born in the UK, but moved to the US about 10 years ago …. Wow has it really been that long?! I’m a very lucky stay at home Mummy (UK spelling but I do make a lot of typos due to sleep deprivation) with a passion for sewing! I’m an artist, love acrylics …. You can see some of my work here SarahLHanson.com

I’m the lady behind Dolly Donations, a dream to help underprivileged children around the world, and now thanks to all of you and your help, a reality! We are All Sending Love, 1 Dolly at a Time!!

-------------------------------------

Ok now it’s your turn :)

Enjoy, and let’s see who’s the first to send in their Meet & Greet bio page!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP