20 Dolls for an Orphanage in South Africa!

Saturday, March 2, 2013


Sewn by two sisters, Jodi & Abby, in Australia with big hearts for 10 lucky little boys and 10 lucky little girls in South Africa these adorable dollies will off on their big trip to their new home very very soon!



"Now I am off to make softies for the TSL 2013 Doll Drive and then it is on to a team of dolls for a lady going to Thailand in April. So very glad my sister found your site - it has inspired a wonderful mission which brings me so much joy and purpose." Jodi 

Oh my Jodi & Abby you have both been so busy!!  And they are all so wonderful!  I love all their different colored leggies and wonderful fabric tummies!!!  Thank you so much for sharing them with me and good luck with the next batch!!!

Hugs and Happy Sewing, Sarah xxxxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP