Toy Review: Tidy up with a Toy Box!

Thursday, August 26, 2010


We all love watching our little ones play but what to do with all those toys after the fun is finished ….. do you reclaim your common area by hiding them away in a tasteful chest or de-clutter their bedrooms with a toy box?

Sitting at my kitchen tables searching through CSN Stores I found this oh so classy cupboard (above) and thought what a brilliant idea! No one would guess it would be stuffed with toys and books!



But then I saw these fabulously fun  toy chests and thought about how cute they would look in my daughters room ….. Ahhh choices choices!

I’d love some advice, how do you tidy your kiddie winks toys away?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP