Meet & Greet Melinda!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let me introduce Melinda to our Dolly Community!

I'm Melinda. I think my Barbie dolls were my favorite toys when I was little. I always made my own clothes for them, cut their hair and colored on their faces until they were just right. I really think they started me on the path I'm on today.

I am what most would call a homemaker, but I'm so much more than that. I make toys, clothes and quilts for my children, friends, neighbors, family and sometimes total strangers. It's no small accomplishment with a two year old, an almost nine year old and one very needy, very dumb, black lab.

I make my home in Grand Rapids, Michigan...a new home, that we just moved to. I think my husband looks at the increasing pile of dolls, and the very slowly increasing pile of unpacked boxes and wishes for March 31, but he supports the cause and doesn't complain too much.

I blog mostly about what I create and sometimes about what happens when I'm not creating at Peppermint Grove.

Thanks Melinda! It's a pleasure to meet you!
Happy Sewing!

If you would like to take part in the DD Meet & Greet posts Click here for details!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP