Renew Hope Haiti Doll Drive Completed!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Congratulations everyone, The Renew Hope Haiti Doll Drive is Completed!!!

Thanks for everyone’s help!

An amazing 459 Dolls were sent in!!!

“We cannot wait to get these cuties to Haiti and in the hands of the children :) We received dolls from 10 different states as well as British Columbia. We are so grateful for all those who got involved, I cannot begin to tell you the impact these dolls make on the lives of the children who receive them :)”

 "I cannot stop smiling as I look at all the craftsmanship (or craftswomanship) in these dolls. They were definitely all made with love :)” Lisa Paul Renew Hope Haiti.

What an amazing achievement! Well done everyone!!!

Here is a lovely photos I received last week ….


Faith’s twin girls had so much fun making their dolls to send to Haiti, and aren’t they adorable!
“It has been such a joy to work on these dolls with my twins.”

Stay tuned, I’ll be posting details for a new Haiti Doll Drive Soon!

Take care and Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP