Babushka Matryoshka Set of 3 Russian Nesting Dolls PDF Sewing Pattern Finished!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


It’s my daughter’s 2nd birthday this week, hooray :)  and I wanted to make her an extra special dolly!



A set of 3 Russian Nesting Dolls to be exact,
but how was I going to solve the problem of getting the dollies to ‘nest’ ……



and as I was giving my little one a big cuddle I suddenly thought,
pop them safe in their mommy’s arms!!!



And with her little brother soon to be joining the family …. I thought it was rather sweet that she took to the baby dolly instantly!  

Happy Birthday Little One, Mummy Loves You!



You can find my Russian Nesting Dolls in my Etsy Shop ♥



Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP