Your Dolls: More for Renew Hope for Haiti!

Friday, February 25, 2011


Rachael has made these 6 lovely little dolls for the Renew Hope Haiti Doll Drive.

"(The dolls) are going together quickly, so I'm not quite sure what my goal is yet. It was initially 3, so we'll see!! Super glad I happened across your website, this is something I had always wanted to do and had no idea how to go about it! Thank you for making this so easy and possible."

The children will be so happy Rachael, they are simply adorable with their red rosy cheeks ... and what is this I spy, each of them have a cute little necklace on, how original! 


Artist Emily (USA) was very moved by Dolly Donations and has been wonderful in spreading the word via e-mails to friends and family on Facebook and through her adorable etsy shop.  Thanks so much the children will really appreciate it!

I love to sew gifts for my friends children …. and when I came across your site I was very excited to be able to spread the love a little further!”

Thanks for the face painting tutorial! I was scared at first but with your help they came out great!”

They really are wonderful, I especially love the fabric you chose for their skin, how cool! Two very lucky kiddies in Haiti will get to cuddle them soon!

Thanks so much to both of you lovely ladies for sharing you dollies with us!

If you have a doll for any of our drives, please send me photos so that i can pop you on the blog

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Sewing,

Sarah



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP