Sorry from Me & 3 Free Doll Patterns!

Sunday, September 26, 2010


Sorry for the confusion in my last blog post!  (re: Your Dolly Counts! Please Don't Stop) I meant to update it before it posted but alas blogger sneaked it into my scheduled posts! Whoopsy!!

The current drive is complete but please feel free to continue making dolls! I am very happy to tell you all that I’m aiming to get our next dolly donations drive up and running by November!!


Here are some new fun free crochet doll patterns I have found to share with everyone!

‘Sleepy Sarah’ (seen above) is an amigurumi doll pattern created by the very talent Mia and inspired by her two little girls!



..... and here is this very cute Free puppet girl dolly and her blanket  .  She’s about 12 inches across and was made by Granny Judith, and also has a very sweet free twin brother pattern too! 


Thanks and Happy Crocheting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP