Free The Kids Doll Drive Completed Early!!! Congratulations Everyone!!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Free The Kids Dolly Donation Drive has been completed!

I am so proud of everyone who has taken part in this fantastic drive!

Dee Orlowski the West Regional Director of Free the Kids told me the other day that 100’s of beautiful dolls have arrived and wanted to thank everyone so much!

She has promised photos of the children with the dolls and a list of all those who have taken part which I will post up as soon as I receive them!

Thank you to everyone for all your hard work, dedication and love!
There are a lot of very happy children in Haiti that can cuddle their very own dolly thanks to you!


Still have a doll? Haven’t sent it in yet?

Don’t worry, I am in talks regarding our next doll drive …. (let’s try and squeeze one in for Christmas!!) …… and I will let you know where to send your dolls ASAP!!

Still want to send them off on the first leg of their journey to the kiddies (and I understand your excitement to do so!)?  Please contact me for my address and I’ll keep them warm and safe until we have a set place to send them in to!


Well Done Everyone!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP