This Weeks Dolls for Haiti: Well Done Everyone!

Friday, March 5, 2010


Pippa,  When I Get The Time (UK) made these three lovely ladies to add to her dolly pile!!! 


Melinda, Peppermint Grove, (USA) made this handsome little fellow, along with 3 others and donated her pattern for boys shorts this week!  She has been very busy!!


Jennie, who's blog, A little vintage, (New Zeland) made this handsome chap! 


Breeanna (USA) "My kid sister picked out the hair colors - she insisted they be bright, happy, and fun"


Anwen Turton and family (UK) had fun making this little girl!


Eva ( Germany) "i had a lot of fun sewing them!" Thanks Eva, I love their smiling faces and do you see the little heart necklace the boy is wearing on the right, so sweet!


Sabine ( Germany) the doll maker behind Miss Tiffy made these very fashionable gals..... and those adorable little doggies too!


Marilyn (USA)  made a variety of lovely dollies and said "I only hope this will bring some sunshine into the childrens lives."  - I am sure they will Marilyn!

And let's not forget all those wonderful Dolls made by Michelle  her friends at Modern Spool,


Vee over at Paper Dali made these adorable girls with their matching tights!


And Lori (USA) made a whole family of friends!  Look at the girl's fabulous dresses!


These two pretty little “Ruby” dolls were made by Jo (Australia) using the wonderful Free Pattern created by the ever so generous doll maker Jhoanna, from her blog, One Red Robin.



Lynne (USA) "I have never made a doll before (mother of almost grown sons). I thought I'd give it a try!"  and look how wonderfully they turned out!  Her Mom's going to help her with the faces, but i'm really impressed! Well done Lynne!


The wonderful Ladies over at Third Street made these four friends and made a very interesting point......
“…four girls in Halifax, Nova Scotia have made and are preparing to send four dolls to an orphanage in Haiti, via the Abundant Ground Foundation in New York, as a result of Jhoanna, a blogger in Melbourne, Australia featuring a post on a dolly drive hosted by Sarah in Arizona, United States.”

.... I agree ladies, It's amazing how small the world iswhen blogging ;)
*
Wow…. Am I done?! I think so! We really have been busy!!!  Thanks everyone!!  If I’ve missed you out (SORRY!) let me know and I’ll add you to next week ……. Keep sending me your photos!

And Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP