This Weeks Dollies! Wow we have done well!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Cheyenne and her kiddie winks (USA) made these adorable dollies "There are so many children there who have lost everything, including their families. We wanted to let them know that somebody loves them!"


Allison (USA) loved making her dollies and don’t they look adorable! “I only had time to make 2, but it makes me feel really good that they are going to children who have nothing else and will truly love them and appreciate them.”



Ira’n (USA) made these little darlings!  I love the flowers in the hair, so cute!



Laurel (USA) just sent me the photo of these beauties! “My daughter Amber did all of the face painting on our dolls and my daughter Aubrey did a little of the sewing.” Well done girls, you did a fab job!



Lisa (USA) loved the Dolly Donations Free Doll Pattern and made 14 dollies! "They were so fun to make & and I'm sure all the dolls that have been sent from everyone that has participated will be loved for many years to come. What a warm feeling!  ..... They were so fun to make & and I'm sure all the dolls that have been sent from everyone that has participated will be loved for many years to come. What a warm feeling!"


And finally I’d like to share these beautiful crochet dolls from Beansieleigh (USA). "I hope they bring a smile, some comfort, and and a little security to the children who receive them"  They all are so adorable, I know they will make their new friends very happy indeed!

Thank You to Everyone, I couldn't do this without you all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP