Congratulations Everyone!

Thursday, March 25, 2010


With over 400 dolls in New York, I am happy to announce that we have Officially Completed The Abundant Ground Orphanage Doll Drive!

*
I would like to thank each and every one of you for sharing your talent, love and compassion with the children of the Abundant Ground Orphanage in Croix des Bouquets, Haiti, through the beautiful dolls you have made.

Over the next few weeks I will be updating you with any news I hear regarding their delivery to the orphanage.

*

Don’t worry if you have dolls half made, or have missed the deadline. I will be posting details of a New Doll Drive shortly along with a new fun free doll pattern!!! So watch this space!

*

Thank you all for joining me on this journey, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and support.

I am looking forward to our next mission of ……
 Sending Love, 1 Dolly at a Time!

Take care & Happy Sewing!

5 comments:

Pippa March 25, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Over four hundred dollies!! That's wonderful. Thank you so very much for giving us the opportunity to do something to help. I love making dolls and have made several for my family and friends and am very much looking forward to seeing your next mission and being a part of it. Thank you xxxx

Laurel March 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Hooray! I am so happy you are going to have another dolly drive. I think I might be a little obsessed with your cause. I have been checking everyday to see the latest count. This is a wonderful service and you are a remarkable girl. Thank you for mentioning my girls along with my dolls.

Elizabeth March 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Thanks for the opportunity to help the kids in Haiti. Looking forward to the next dolly drive opportunity.

Anonymous,  April 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

My girls have made dolls for Haiti children. I have lost the information on where and how to send them. Are you able to help me? Jenny

Sarah April 21, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Hi Jenny,

i will be posting a new Dolly Drive ASAP!! Thank you so much to you and your girls!! Would love to get a photo of your finished dolls (just pop it in an e-mail),

Take care, happy sewing ... and watch this space ;)

Sarah

Post a Comment



I ♥ comments and try to reply to all of them!


Thanks so much for stopping by & Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP