Congratulations Everyone!

Thursday, March 25, 2010


With over 400 dolls in New York, I am happy to announce that we have Officially Completed The Abundant Ground Orphanage Doll Drive!

*
I would like to thank each and every one of you for sharing your talent, love and compassion with the children of the Abundant Ground Orphanage in Croix des Bouquets, Haiti, through the beautiful dolls you have made.

Over the next few weeks I will be updating you with any news I hear regarding their delivery to the orphanage.

*

Don’t worry if you have dolls half made, or have missed the deadline. I will be posting details of a New Doll Drive shortly along with a new fun free doll pattern!!! So watch this space!

*

Thank you all for joining me on this journey, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and support.

I am looking forward to our next mission of ……
 Sending Love, 1 Dolly at a Time!

Take care & Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP