Look What Dolly Donations Was Given!

Monday, March 8, 2010


A Big Box of Stunning Fabric! Thank You so much Carla (Scientific Seamstress) and Jennifer (the very talented designer of Sis Boom) for the wonderful fabric scraps! There’s nothing quite like a beautiful box of fabric to spur a girl on with her work. I left dolly limbs scattered all over my house, far too excited to finish them before I started cutting the new fabric! It took me half an hour just to choose from all the many colors, and wonderful designs…… and then I stayed up all last night sewing away!



TA DA!!! Two beautifully stylish dollies in Sis Boom Fabric all ready to find their new owners in Haiti!

Thank You both so much! Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP