List of People’s Dolls in New York - Update & Congratulation!

Friday, March 19, 2010


Stephanie Victor, The President of The Abundant Ground Foundation, "We can’t thank everyone enough who shared your vision to give dolls to orphans and other children affected by Haiti’s earthquake. Thank you. Thank you!"

Congratulation everyone! We have reached our goal!

They have 203 Dollies in New York!!!

Fabulous News! Now we can start collecting dolls for the local children!

Well Done, I am sooo grateful to all of you for your support and dedication!



2 Dolls Ruth Ann A , Michigan

5 Dolls L. B , Gibraltar

9 Dolls Amy B , Indiana

1 Doll Cecil , California

2 Dolls Tom C & Jill H , California

6 Dolls Tawnya C , Iowa

1 Doll Andrea C , Canada

6 Dolls Carla C , Maryland

2 Dolls Jill D , United Kingdom

6 Dolls Pippa D , United Kingdom

2 Dolls Larissa E , North Carolina

1 Doll Joyce G , Oregon

4 Dolls Sonia H , Canada

10 Dolls Stefanie H , Oregon

21 Dolls Poppy K , Arizona

1 Doll Colleen K , Iowa

1 Doll Lund , Wisconsin

36 Dolls Karen M , Canada

2 Dolls Matthew M , Florida

2 Dolls Jodie M , Australia

5 Dolls Ming LLC/Wendy , Arizona

1 Doll Abigail P , Maine

1 Doll Brad N , Pennsylvania

5 Dolls Lois Nobel , Pennsylvania

4 Dolls Angela Pah , Oregon

12 Dolls Octager Unitarian Chapel , United Kingdom

2 Dolls Annette Oregon

17 Dolls Helen M. P Washington

3 Dolls Joy P United Kingdom

3 Dolls Eva R Berlin, Germany

3 Dolls Marilyn R , Maryland

1 Doll Somerville , Canada

5 Dolls Mary S . New Jersey

1 Doll Stephanie , Georgia

3 Dolls Stewart , New York

1 Doll Anwen T and Family , United Kingdom

9 Dolls Melissa T , Ohio

3 Dolls Jennie W , New Zealand

4 Dolls A. W & Family , Alaska

9 comments:

annette March 19, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

You made an incredible amount of dolls on your own! I am definitely making more than two dolls for your next doll donation drive. Congratulations on surpassing the goal!

Sarah March 19, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Thanks so much Annette! I hope to have another one set up by the mid/end of summer :) And those two dollies mean sooooo much!! So thank you!!!

Andrea on Third Street March 19, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Wow, Sarah! It was so great to be a part of this, thank you for the opportunity!

Sarah March 20, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

My pleasure Andrea! I'm so glad you could too! ....... Watch this space ;)

FeltLikeStitchin March 22, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

So many dolls, it's amazing!
I hope mine have arrived safely, my name's not on the list but I only put a tiny note in with my dollies.

Sarah March 22, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

There are few people that i know of who haven't yet seen their names on the list ..... but i am sure they will show up soon ;) Thanks so much for all your help Claire, you're a star!

Diane March 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

I did not get all of my dollies done in time...should I save them for the next dolly donation drive?

Di in Kentucky

Sarah March 23, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Hi Di, don't worry and thank you for taking part! Send what you have :) I'm hoping to get another drive set up in July! So watch this space ;)

Allison March 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I was also a little late with mine because of other projects I had, but my 2 dolls are on their way to New York as we speak! If anyone's interested I made a post about them on my blog, sewdelightfulcrafts.blogspot.com.

Thanks Sarah, this is great!

Post a Comment



I ♥ comments and try to reply to all of them!


Thanks so much for stopping by & Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP