This Week Dolls for Haiti: Look How Busy We've Been!

Friday, February 12, 2010


These two beautiful Dolls were made by the very talented New Zealand Doll Maker, Jennie. Aren’t the socks to die for!!! To see more of her dolls please visit her very inspiring Blog, A little Vintage.


Here are two lovely girls made by Gill in the UK. They are the first dolls to arrive at The Abundant Ground Foundation, and have caused quite a stir….. why? Because everybody wants to hug them!! So soft and cuddly, and look at their fabulous hair!


And what a fabulous surprise to get this morning, I found these two girlies in our Flickr Photo Dolly group! Thank You Pippa! You should check out Pippa’s blog from the UK and see how busy she’s been, funny when her blogs called… When I Get The Time ;)


And I thought I’d show you my fav 3 out of the group I made this week (after my machine was mended!!)
Don't forget to send me photos of your finished Dollies!!
 
Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP