Adventures with Twitter …. Mini Dolly Updates!

Thursday, February 11, 2010


So I have been avoiding Twitter like the plague, why? Because it’s another thing I can get hooked on! But I realize that it is a fabulous way to not only get the word out about Dolly Donations, but to also update my friends from Dolly Donations about how everything’s going without writing a blog the length of my arm…. Which I fear I might do right now so I shall stop!!!

So here goes nothing! I’ve added a twitter button to my page, feel free to add/follow me, but remember I’m a newbie and it might take me a week to get my act together hahahaha!!

BTW ….. Love Dolls And Twitter? Well feel free to add this cute little twitter bird I photo shopped this morning for my page!

Happy Sewing … and Twittering!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP