New Blog Look and Meet Dolly Donations Sponsors!

Monday, February 22, 2010


I’m sure you have all noticed that I have spruced up the blog page! Not only do I have a ‘Your Dolly Spot’ on the right-hand side bar for all of your dolly photos, meet & greet and links to your blogs ........

........ but we have 2 Sponsors! Which is fabulous, as 100% of all funds go towards making dolls for orphan children (or children in need). Both Craft Bits - The Place Creative People Visit - and Craft Gossip - For The Latest Craft News – are wonderfully informative sites and great meeting places for crafters. I highly recommend them, and they are chock full of free patterns and tutorial links!  And guess what .... we've already been featured on there twice!



I’d like to say a special Thank You to the very talented dolly maker and all round crafter Jhoanna from One Red Robin for submitting her Dolly Donations blog post to them (and all her support!) ........... without her they wouldn’t have found me!

Thanks Everyone, and Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP