Toy Review - Childs Art and Crafts Table!

Friday, August 6, 2010


So I ended up going with the Little Tikes Americana Table and Chairs Set from CSNBaby online store. 

The tables diameter is slightly larger than the one I had mentioned before (by an inch or 2) but looks exactly the same. The major difference was the shipping cost. This table and chairs was ½ the price to ship than the other. Same weight, same material, same company … very odd.

Anyway, I’d like to thank everyone for their feedback on which table to get. You were right, this one will be so much more practical for me than the picnic style bench seat. Arts, crafts, reading, snacks and fun times are going to be had on this table! The good thing for me is, the color isn’t in your face, and will work well with my furniture. I’m all for bright colors for me and the kiddy but not in every room of my house!!



My little girl is still a bit young (it’s for 2-6 year olds and she’s not 18 months yet) and thus her feet dangle, making the chairs unsteady for her to get up into. However, they are much sturdier than I imagined for being plastic. The only real negative is that the backs are a bit low. I would still be worried about her tipping back even when she’s bigger and older.

The table itself is a great height and very easy to wipe down, fabulous for us mums (not a typo this time, you guys know I’m a Brit ;) ) and dads! My little girl felt very clever and grownup being able to flip through her books at it.



But her favorite aspect of the set was being able to hide her sock teddy under it with other treasures she was stock piling!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP