This Weeks Dollies! Dolly Photos Galore!

Thursday, July 29, 2010


 I love it when everyone starts sending in their finished doll photos to me, they are so much fun! Thank you!


Sarah made this lovely little chap, "I just finished my doll and will be shipping it soon!" His hand embroidered face is just wonderful!



Eve  “Here is the finished Dolly Family! I do hope the children would enjoy them and know that they were created with them in mind and heart.I really had a wonderful time making them and plan on making more."



The numbers on the back for the boy’s football shirts are perfect Eve…. And don’t get me started on the little boys jeans!!! Adorable!

 
Valerie   “I made two dolls yesterday and have seven more cut out. The dolls are easy to make” 
  I am so glad you having fun making them, they look so sweet with their matching shoes and coordinating froggy and lily pad tops! Very creative! Wouldn’t it be adorable if a brother and sister end up with them!!


Amy went all out and used our advanced dolly sewing pattern along with the fabulous new superhero outfit from craft gossip for the little boy! I love your use of different fabrics and trim, they are both simply adorable!


Well done everyone!  And for all the dollies being made as i type
 ... don't forget to send your photos into me to be featured on the blog!

Take care and Happy Sewing!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP