My Creative Space!

Monday, March 8, 2010


I've been meaning to post this for a while......... I see a lot of beautiful craft and sewing rooms on blogs, all the fabric organized, their tools of trade hidden away in some clever designer storage bin with all the furniture color coordinated …. And I drool!!

My sewing space just doesn’t fit into my art studio anymore! As you can see it’s taking over my whole house!!!  My sewing station is in fact my dining room table.


My limb stuffing station is my comfy chair, all my doll face painting happens on my kitchen table and ……


…. This used to be my entryway living room!

I’m a one woman production line! Hahahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP