Make Yourself the Best Doll Stuffing Tool Ever!

Thursday, March 11, 2010


There are a lot of very informative tutorials and tips online when it comes to doll and toy making. Some work for me, some … not so much! Here’s one that does.

I have always used a pencil or a chop stick to stuff my dolly limbs with. But Melly and Me, a fabulous blog about soft toy making, with lots of links to free pattern rescores suggested cutting up a paintbrush.

I have a ton of old paintbrushes, their bristles splayed all over the place, so I had no need to cut up a perfectly good one! 

I gave it a go last night and...... wow! 
This is one fab stuffing tool that really works!
I suggest you try it on your next dolly!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP