A Surprise for the Haiti Orphanage: Sneak Peak

Friday, February 19, 2010


I stumbled across this very talented doll maker’s website Revoluzzza and found a tutorial on stuffing an Ikea fabric print tree. It’s very cute in its own right, but it got my creative juices flowing . I had been given a scrap of this fabric (no whole trees) …… and I started piling all my fabrics together ….. I’m a muralist by trade (acrylics) …. Can you guess what I’m making?




I’m really excited with how it is all coming together and will hopefully finish it this weekend, and post a free tutorial with finished photos next week!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP