Sod the Scissors, the Rotary Cutter is a Crafting Delight!

Monday, February 1, 2010


Oh how this rotary cutter brings me such joy! No longer am I fumbling with the scissors, no longer do I even need to draw the pattern onto the fabric……. It glides through the material like butter, fast, accurate, layers and layers of it!!

Look how my pattern pieces stack up!!

Thank you quiet quilting lady who whispered the secret joys of the rotary cutter to me in the aisle of Joan’s yesterday morning! THANK YOU!!!

I can’t recommend this tool enough!! Ahhhhh a good day’s work! Now I have the fun of picking and choosing the fabric to use in each Dolly!

Happy Sewing!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP