Drawing Dolly

Thursday, January 14, 2010



I was up late last night after putting my little one to bed sketching Dolly ideas. She of cause is not only my inspiration but will be my genie piggy for trying out my prototypes dolls!

I have two main Dolly Donation patterns in mind, both would have a boy and a girl Dolly version to make…

The first is a very simple Dolly design so that even someone who doesn’t sew could make it. Something easy that you could make with your children.




The second is for those who sew a bit (or a lot!) a basic rag doll, something quick & easy to make, uses up left over material and looks adorable …

I want them both to be fun, to hold my (and your) interest, and inspire me to make another and another and another!!! Hahaha!!!!!  And of course, I want the children to just LOVE THEM!!

All Dolly Donation patterns will be free to download and for personal use only. The only thing I ask is …… if you make one for yourself, please consider making one for a child who doesn’t have a Dolly.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP