52 Easy Girl Dolls for Orphans in El Salvador!

Sunday, August 11, 2013


Kimberly made my Easy Girl Doll Sewing Pattern up for the little girls in an orphanage in El Salvador! What a wonderful story!


"I was looking for a doll pattern to sew for my granddaughters when I happened on your site last summer. Our church goes to an orphanage in El Salvador several times a year and I KNEW this was something I wanted to do for the little girls there!"

"Several lovely ladies 
(who also brought your Easy Girl pattern) sewed 52 dolls to take on the trip. The girls were thrilled to have a doll of their very own!" Kimberly



Thank you so much for sharing your story with me and these wonderful photos!! And I am thrilled to here you will be sending some out for the boys on your next trip!

Hugs and Happy Sewing! Sarah xxxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP