Dolls for Operation Christmas Child - Fill a Shoe Box with love!

Friday, November 9, 2012


Heidi made these wonderful hand painted Little Sister Dollies from one of my patterns for Operation Christmas Child to go to less fortunate children.  Aren't they too cute!

Operation Christmas Child sends shoe boxes to children in need all around the world filled with gifts to make them smile and bring some extra love this holiday season! And my Little Sister Dolls and Tiny Tots are the perfect size to fit! Hooray!!!!

I just love them Heidi and all the pretty fabric she picked! I know 9 little girls will be very happy! Thank you ♥

Want to donate a dolly to Operation Christmas Child, pop over to their website and find out how.  Do let me know! They are collecting right now!!!!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP