9 Sweet Dolls for Haiti

Thursday, January 19, 2012


Joyce (USA) has made 9 lovely dollies for one of the ladies in her quilting group who shall be will be leaving for Haiti on February 4th.

How exciting and how adorable they are, I am sure they will all be well loved!

"What fun I have had sewing these! They are taking sewing machines that have been converted to hand cranks because there isn't any reliable electricity and teaching the ladies there how sew to help them be more self reliant."

What a brilliant idea! Please send your friend our love and wish her a very safe journey!

Thanks so much for all your hard work and thank you for sharing your lovely dolly photo with us!


Have you, are you thinking of starting your own Dolly Donations Drive in 2012? 
Please don't forget to send me your photos and let me know so I can spread the word!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP