Change in Operation Christmas Child Dates!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 
Change to the dates so let's start sending dollies :) Dolls can be shipped starting
November 7, 2011 - until December 10, 2011.


How many Dolls:
500 dolls or more please! 
Any skin tone as there are many many countries they will go to!!!

For more infomation please check out our active doll drive here :)

*

Meet our first Donated Dolly!  She was made by the lovely Lynn who was sweet enough to send me her photo .... isn't she adorable!!!  I love her face ... who would have thought this was Lynn's first ever dolly!!!

"Thank you for your incredibly clear pattern and instructions for making the fabric dolls.  I have just finished my first Dolly, and I'm so pleased with how she turned out! The face was rather intimidating until I watched your painting videos. They were extremely helpful, and I'm delighted with my first face.

Can't wait to send this to Operation Christmas Child! I'm hoping to make more Dollies soon."

Thank you so much Lynn, I know she will be well loved!  If you have made a dolly don't forget to send me a photo and I'll pop you on the blog ... Please feel free to link your photos to the Facebook fan page too!

*

Take care and Happy Sewing Everyone!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP