Panda Teddy Bear Softie Stuffed Toy PDF Sewing Pattern Finished!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Meet my Panda! Panda has the sweetest face, oh and those sad puppy dog eyes, ‘what was that, you want another stick of chocolate bamboo Panda, but of course!!’ Yup, I’m a sucker, I give into her every whim!!!



She’s very playful, and loves nothing more .......



than to dance around the bamboo fields of China, singing!



She likes to dress up too and go out with her boyfriend :)



And loves big cuddles with little boys and girls!

You can find my Panda Pattern in my Etsy Shop ♥


Take Care and Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Pam May 17, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Very cute! I will go check out your Etsy shop. My very first sewing project was a doll made with your pattern, for my daughter. It took me a few goes to get it right but it was great learning. Thanks again for sharing your pattern. I think what you do on this blog is lovely - I've been given the Kreativ Blogger award and I'm passing it on to you too :-) http://mamassewingroom.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams May 17, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

Thanks Pam that's very sweet of you! And well done with your sewing!

Big hugs Sarah

Post a Comment



I ♥ comments and try to reply to all of them!


Thanks so much for stopping by & Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP