Toy Reviews: Melissa and Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen

Friday, January 14, 2011



A big sorry for not getting my Kids Wooden Kitchen review out before Christmas but i got struck down with the dreaded flu!!!


Looking for a kid’s kitchen isn't easy. I wanted something sturdy that would last a long time (preferably through 2/3 kids plus their friends), not take up too much room and be gender neutral but still lovely and bright. Melissa and Doug Cook's Corner Wooden Kitchen  fit the bill ... although it took my hubby and his father 2 hours to get it together Christmas Eve ..... I know it is going to last and last!


And the best thing of all, my daughter absolutely loved it ….. still loves it! And I can see her loving it for many more years to come!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP