Easy Boy Doll Pattern

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


At the top of my 2011 To Do List was to finish my Easy Boy Doll Sewing Pattern, and I am so pleased with the results. He’s cute, he’s easy and with different fabrics and colors he’ll have a load of guy friends to hang out with in no time at all!



This sewing pattern makes a quick and easy child friendly cloth rag doll that is 19” (48.5 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics.


The pattern comes with a 10 page detailed photo tutorial perfect for beginners and you can sell your dolls made from this pattern too! Hooray!



Sew ……. Let’s Get Sewing Together!



To read more about this pattern
please visit him in my Etsy Shop ♥


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a very Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP