Your Doll Drives: Brownie Troops Holiday Gift!

Friday, November 19, 2010


I just received a wonderful E-mail from Leigh in Alaska USA. Her Daughter's Brownie Troop is donating holiday gift boxes to the local drug and alcohol treatment center. It is a live in program with man & women bringing their children.

“(We were) asked for toys suitable for young kids and I immediately thought of your pattern.

I was able to get ten dollies finished for them to pack up. They were a big hit with our brownies, especially mine! I hope the kids at the center love them even half as much... ...Thank you so much for sharing this pattern that can bring so much joy to the life of a child!”

It is my pleasure Leigh and Thank You and your lovely Brownie Troop for spreading such a lot of love through giving this holiday season! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Sewing!!!


If you have started your own Dolly Donations Drive, big or small, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Take care Everyone and have a lovely weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP