Another Product Review - Children’s Activity Table

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I was surprised and rather chuffed that CSN stores has contacting me to do another product review for them. And this time it’s an activity table for children to craft on! So off I headed to look through their huge Children’s store section and of course on the way I found some gorgeous table lamps for me instead!
What can I say, I like crazy odd artsy things that have a function as well!! hahaha

So I am thinking of something durable, that I can take inside and out. As I live in AZ we spend most of the year outside, and I have to say, anything wood just isn’t going to cut it …. And then I found this ….


Yup, this is a lot more interesting than the first one I saw above, and it doubles as an easel! Perfect for my budding little artist ……. But is all that stepping over the bench seat really that practical …….

Oowwww I don’t know which one I’ll end up reviewing!!! I need your input! Which one do you think will be more practical in the long run?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP