Four Dolls Are Already in Haiti!

Thursday, March 11, 2010


Thanks to Cathy (USA) (and her daughter for painting the dollie faces) four of our Dolly Donations Dolls are already in Haiti! Tucked into a visiting Haitian Pastor’s suitcase. How wonderful!



"... my Daughter told me ..... a visiting Pastor from Haiti ....would be back to speak on Wednesday night. I said I'd come ....... I had 4 dolls to take and Pastor's American friend said that he could give them to some of his neighbor children. Pastor's home and neighborhood was devastated and some of the children could use a doll."



As you can see from the photo's Cathy's been very busy! I wonder just how many dolls she'll end up making .... as she said, "they started multiplying ..."      YAY!!

You can read the whole story here: Cathy’s Scrap Creations

Well done Cathy, You're a Dolly Sewing Star!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP