My Haiti Orphanage Care Package

Wednesday, January 20, 2010



My dollies might not be ready but ......... I went through my cupboards and put a care package together for Gods Littlest Angels Orphanage (caring for children from birth to 7 years of age) in Haiti. I’ve added some toothbrushes (you can get a set of 6 at the $ store!!!) and some diaper rash cream also … not a whole lot, but I think that every little helps…

If you would like to put a care package together also, here’s a list of the things they are in need of:

powdered formula,
baby cereal
infant and children’s vitamins
diapers,
baby wipes,
infant Tylenol,
Baby care items (e.g. lotion, powder, baby shampoo)
clothing (for the towns people),
medical supplies,
hygiene items such as soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste,
blankets
towels.

They will be sending a shipping container to their Haiti orphanage as soon as it’s filled.

God's Littlest Angels
2085 Crystal River Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80915

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP