Have a Pillow Case? Make a Dress!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



My wonderful sister-in-law sent me to the site ‘Little dresses for Africa’

I love it. What a worthy cause!

Here is the link to their easy-peasy Pillow Case Dress.

They also accept ‘Britches for boys’. Any simple ‘small size’ style is accepted with an elastic waist.

Not much out there in free child short patterns, but I did find this fab tutorial (with a video too!) to make pants at Rookie Moms from a t-shirt, looks so much simpler than I imagined!! Just make them shorter, so they are not too hot.


I love their quote:    "We’re not just sending dresses, we’re sending HOPE!"

Ok I am off to look through my cupboards for pillow cases and t-shirts!!

Happy Sewing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP