Haiti: I'm still in shock

Friday, January 15, 2010



I am still in shock over the absolute mass destruction of Haiti ….. In 2006, a report published by the Haiti government stated there were 200 registered orphanages, but they estimated the really the number of facilities was more likely to be double that. It’s 2010 …. A catastrophic distaste .. I can’t imagine how many children must be alone afraid ….

Once I am up and running with Dolly Donations I am going to contact the Red Cross to discuss how I can get the dolls to the children once some form of order is established….

All I can think is …. They need Water, Food & Shelter ... right now ….. Comfort & Love will be next ….

I have added a Red Cross Button to my blog. The Red Cross assures that 100% of the money raised is going to disaster relief efforts in Haiti.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP