Haiti Dolly Pattern Almost Here!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



My Dolly pattern is finally done, and so is the tutorial! Hoorrhhaa!!!  Just need to sort out the PDF and I’ll have it up online by the end of the week, fingers crossed!!!

I’m very excited to announce that the New Jersey based charity The Abundant Ground Foundation really needs 181 Dollies by March 15 for their orphanage in Haiti.  I'll post more details soon!  

So I am going to need all the help I can get!!

Please Spread the word!


Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for your support in my crazy Dream!




And a big thank you to the love of my life, my inspiration ....... and of course my top quality control manager, my daughter xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP